Neos is an innovative metaverse engine designed to accelerate the development of social VR applications. It is built on top of a novel scripting engine that integrates engine logic, synchronization and asynchronous job and asset processing into a seamless whole.
This gives creators, engineers, developers or scientists the ability to focus on the behavior of their creations and what makes them unique, with automatic support for a wide variety of VR devices, online collaboration/multiplayer and cloud functionality, both for the development and the project.
As an end user you can explore a rich virtual universe full of diverse creations with your friends, colleagues or classmates and use the virtual tools and devices you find for fun, art, education or content production.
- Make an Account
- Translate Core UI
- Basic Controls
- Frequently Asked Questions
- New RadiantUI Dash Transition Guide
- Neos Credits (NCR)
- Discord (You'll want to join this is where you can keep up to date and ask questions)
- Neos Usage Guidelines
- Information about the Neos Team
- Neos Moderation
- Neos Bot & Its Commands
- Explanation and Pictures of all the Neos Badges you might see
Creation & Technical
- Tips & Tricks
- Headless Client/Server
- Command Line Arguments
- Setting up Basic Permissions
- Neos Facets
- Planned Features
- Core Concepts
- Release Notes
- API Documentation (work in progress)
- Scripting support
- Development History
- Frooxius Notes
Neos occasionally runs game wide competitions with the community:
- NCC - A month long competition ran by the Neos Team in 2019.
- MMC - A month long competition ran by Medra in 2020.