User Content Guidelines
USER CONTENT GUIDELINES
Effective date: March 29, 2022
What is the purpose of this document?
1.1 Certain features and/or portions of the Neos Metaverse may permit you to share your User Content. You understand that any User Content you choose to share via the Neos Metaverse may be copied, used, modified, or distributed by any other users. Furthermore, you understand that once your User Content is shared, it cannot always be withdrawn. Please consider carefully what User Content you choose to share.
1.2 This document contains the rules that apply when you decide to upload User Content within the Neos Metaverse. It also provides guidance on what to do if you believe that this User Content infringes the law.
What apply for the user content?
2.1 You assume all risks associated with your User Content. You hereby agree that the we have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for your activities concerning the User Content. You also agree and understand that your User Content is not sponsored or endorsed by us, and you will not imply that your User Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by us.
2.2 You shall be responsible for all acts and/or transactions that occur under your User Account, including, without limitation, for ensuring the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any and all User Content you upload, post or otherwise transmit to or through the Neos Metaverse.
2.3 We cannot (nor are required to) guarantee the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any User Content.
2.4 You agree not to use the Neos Metaverse to upload, post, communicate or otherwise submit or transmit through, or to, the Neos Metaverse any User Content and/or content that is illegal or that infringes third party rights. That means, without limitation, the content, that:
- infringes, or might infringe, the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others or give rise to any claims whatsoever;
- is deemed, in our sole and absolute discretion, to be defamatory or trade libelous or obscene, such as any content that contains extreme acts of violence, self-harm, fatal injury or gore;
- contains any hateful content, such as intolerance, hate speech, inappropriate symbols or that promote discrimination of any kind, anything that targets a group and promotes ill-will against them;
- contains any content designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- such as pornography, nudity, depiction of sexual acts, or fetish play, unless such use is in full compliance with community rules;
- will be used for commercial purposes, e.g. for the purpose of operating or promoting your business or the business of third parties, unless such commercial purposes are permitted under chosen Usage Plan.
2.5 You acknowledge, that the Neos Metaverse does not serve as a data backup tool, and you are therefore responsible for regularly backing up all User Content that you upload to the Neos Metaverse.
2.6 While we are under no legal obligation to actively screen or edit User Content, we reserve the right to modify, edit or remove any User Content, or to request a User to modify or edit his or her User Content, or to modify, edit or remove any other content on the Neos Metaverse, if a complaint or notice of allegedly infringing materials is received with respect to such content, or for any other reason whatsoever.
How can I report infringing content?
3.1 We respect the rights of all our users and any third parties as well as any applicable law. For this reason, we do not tolerate any illegal User Content or any User Content that violates the rights of third parties. In accordance with the applicable law, we properly accept and process notices about the infringing content.
Copyright infringement notice
3.2 If you wish to report User Content that infringes your copyright or the copyright of third parties, you can write us an email at notice@Neosvr.com.
3.3 To resolve your notification properly, please provide as much relevant data as possible about the User Content you consider to be infringing, such as:
- your contact information, at least your name, address and telephone or email address;
- thorough information about what specific User Content infringes the copyright as well as the information about the work, that you claim to be infringed (e.g., the complete name of the work, ISSN or other identification number, URL where the work is located, etc.);
- „I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law (e.g. as citation, a fair use, if applicable, etc.)“
- “I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under possible penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed”
3.4 If you do not provide us with all of the above information, we may not have sufficient evidence to remove the User Content, in which case we will either ask you to provide us with further information or may even decide to refuse the notice as insufficiently reasoned.
Copyright infringement counter-notice
3.5 If you believe, that the User Content has been removed by mistake or misidentification, please provide us with a counter-notification through write us an email at notice@Neosvr.com, at the address mentioned below.
3.6 In order for us to resolve your notification properly, please provide as much detail as possible, to support the fact that the User Content has been removed or unavailable unlawfully and provide us with a proof that you have all the necessary copyright to the User Content. Upon a receipt of a valid counter-notification, we will deal with the notice and forward the counter-notification to the notifying party, who submitted the original notice.
Other illegal or infringing User Content
3.7 If you wish to report any other User Content that is unlawful, infringes the rights of third parties, or somehow violates the ToU, write us an email at notice@Neosvr.com. Please provide as much detail as possible about the User Content you consider to be infringing.
3.8 If you do not provide us with sufficient information about the infringing content, we may not have enough information to identify to content and to assess, if such User Content should be removed. In such case we will either ask you to provide us with further information, or may decide to refuse the notice as insufficiently reasoned.