Release Notes: 0.7.16.14188
New semi-major build for the contextual tutorial system 0.7.16.14188
It's not finished yet, but it's nearing it, will be iterating on it in the following builds to finish it.
- Partially implemented contextual tutorial system. This will show a simple test tutorial at the beginning of Neos. Proper contextual tutorials coming soon
- Reworked the send credits dialog. It's now a wizard with better layout and allows selecting which token you want to send (KFC/NCR). NCR is grayed out for now.
- PhysicalButton now has PressAxis which allows you to define arbitrary direction along which is the button pressed
- Added Cell Color Tint to the PBS Voronoi Crystal shader
- Fixed not being able to snap new material orbs to the material gun
- Added missing OffsetFactor and OffsetUnits to the Fresnel shader
- Fixed broken normal map mode in Fresnel shader
- Fixed OnUnitSphere incorrectly using the singleton generator, rather than itself, causing non-deterministic random sequences in some cases and lower performance (e.g. with the PointClusterMesh)
- Some tweaks to avoid z-fighting for the text on the panels