This article or section is a Stub. You can help the Neos Wiki by expanding it.
What is the Permission System?
The Neos Permissions is the forefront of what a User can use to protect themselves in a session but allow for worlds to be set in whichever way you as a creator deem it so. It lets you have things from social worlds to game worlds, to even experiences.
Under the Permission System there are roles called
- Admin -> Full Control of the Session and World
- Builder -> Full Control of the World
- Moderator -> Partial Control of the Session for Moderation Purposes
- Guest -> Will generally have some powers such as a grabbing, interacting, or spawning in the world
- Spectator -> A Spectator they will generally not be able to do anything except be there and exist
Underneath the Users Tab in the Permission Settings there is a list of options you as an elevated User can do depending on your control of the session. You can do things such as:
- Kick -> Removes User from the session temporarily
- Ban -> Bans the User from the current Session
- Silence -> Mutes the user for everyone in the Session
- Alter Permission -> Promoting or Demoting users depending on the situation